Update 14th of May
Picking up summaries at the JoHo support centers
Do you want to pick up your summaries at the JoHo Support Center (Stationsweg 2D, Leiden)? Follow these steps:
1. Go to the JoHo website (via the links later in this message)
2. Click on Order your JoHo’s
3. Add the summaries to your shopping cart at JoHo.org beforehand
4. In the checkout process, choose to pick up the summaries at the JoHo Support Center Leiden
5. Choose a day and time when you want to pick your summaries
6. After you have completed the order you will receive an email with confirmation and additional measures for the safe and responsible collection of your summaries.
7. At the time you have chosen, you can then collect your order and take it with your PinCards for free (also possible to get these during the picking up process if you haven’t picked them up yet) or pay with your debit card.
Have it delivered at home
If you do not want to or can't study online or use the pick-up options, you can also have printed summaries delivered to your home. You pay a fixed contribution for the shipping and processing costs of 7.50 euro per order and for JoHo subscribers the price per summary is 1 euro. For this you click on ‘Order your JoHo’s’ on the JoHo website.
JoHo summaries and study assistance are intended to increase your chances of passing exams in a sustainable way for minimal costs and to allow you to study in the way that suits you best.
JoHo's: summaries, exam questions, article summaries and study notes for Psychology students.
• A JoHo gives you more insight into the main and side issues of the compulsory literature, helps you to study faster and more effectively, ensures better results and helps you to keep your knowledge up-to-date after your studies.
• You will almost always pass your exam if you use the various JoHo's.
• JoHo's can be used online on your phone or desktop or can be collected on paper at the Labyrint Common Room
• All English-language summaries are also available to students in countries with limited access to study books and study materials
Join JoHo and receive at least 10 printed summaries for free and have 24/7 online access to the online JoHo summaries and study assistance
You can join JoHo for less than 1.50 a month
Extra’s for Labyrint members!
• A part of the printed summaries are exclusively available for members of Labyrint. You can identify yourself as a Labyrint member at the JoHo shop by showing your conformation email
• Labyrint members can pick up 5 extra free printed summaries
• If you became a member of JoHo between 1 September 2019 and 31 December 2019, you can request a cashback of 10 euros on your subscription via this link. (you have to log in at JoHo before you can go to the form)
• The summaries for this block and for your resits are available online and the printed summaries will be available in our Common Room from 3rd of March onwards. You can pick up the summaries for your resits already! The Dutch summaries for the first year are also available in the Common Room at the 3rd of March and for the other years at the JoHo study store.